Gallivan Magee & Associates are now part of Network Insurance Group
Welcome to Gallivan Magee & Associates Pty Ltd Insurance Brokers & Risk Management Consultants
Gallivan, Magee & Associates Pty. Ltd. is an Insurance Broking Company established in early 1994 that is building on the well established credentials of its Directors, to become a major force in the Insurance Industry. The success of a Broking Company very much depends on the calibre of its people and our Broking staff are all fully experienced, highly qualified and well placed to offer their clients a high level of professional advice and service. In addition this service will be totally personalised and customised to suit the precise needs of each client.
We are locally based Insurance Brokers, who provide a valuable service to many Australian and Victorian clients. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and are well equipped to handle all types of insurance with a specialty in commercial general insurance for corporations and organizations of any size.
We have access to all Australian and International Markets. We handle all types of general insurance and services allied to same and offer specialty services including, inter alia,
- Liability Insurance (Incl Public and Products Broadform Liability Insurance)
- Property Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Business Insurance, Transit Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- and Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Other specialty fields include
- Professional and Financial Lines Insurance
- Engineering Risks Insurance,
- Design and Construct Risks Insurance,
- Contractors Insurance including Statutory Liability Insurance and Pecuniary Penalty Insurance
- Professional Indemnity and Medical Malpractice Insurance.
- We also cater for insurance needs associated with Maritime Insurance Risks including Cargo Insurance, Hull Insurance, Ship Repairer’s Liability Insurance. Ship Builder’s Liability Insurance, Slipway Liability Insurance, Stevedore Liability Insurance and other associated risks
We would welcome an opportunity to meet with you to review your insurance programme and are prepared to conduct this review at no charge. We also promise minimum disruption and a quick turnaround on the quotation and a very useful and competitive alternative. We would only ever advocate a change if it was in your absolute best interests or there was a need to rectify any cover deficiencies.
We are a qualified and approved Licensee under the new Financial Services regulatory process and our Licence number is 243558. This new operating regime took effect from 11th March 2004. Prior to that we operated as a duly registered and compliant Insurance Broker via ASIC (Broker Number 30529).
We are also a principal member of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) who has a role representing brokers in the establishment of and maintenance of ethical standards of its members. We comply fully with the NIBA Code of Conduct at all times.